Eligibility Criteria for a Foreign National Mortgage
- 1-4 family homes, condos, co-ops, townhouses, second homes, and investment properties.
- Financing up to 70% of the purchase price up to $10,000,000 & higher for qualified borrowers.
- Purchase using a personal name or an LLC.
Why Should a Non-U.S. Citizen Get a Foreign National Mortgage to Purchase Property in the U.S.?
- Ability to purchase property with a higher purchase price
- Have flexible options for purchasing
- Frees up capital for other investment opportunities
Required Paperwork for a Foreign National Mortgage
- Copy of ID
- Copy of down payment check and corresponding bank statement
- Letter of employment
- Most recent two months of bank statements
- Most recent one-month paystub
- Contract of Sale
- 4 credit references